PERMITTED MET COAL MINE FOR SALE
(Fee ownership, LAND AND MINERALS)
We've setup this microsite so that you can find information on FM Energy's Coal Mine in Eastern Kentucky.
• Elkhorn #1 seam has been faced and is ready for extraction.
• Direct access to Kentucky Route 80. Low start-up and transportation costs.
• CSX Coal loading Facility at Spurlock, KY 8 miles away.
• The mine is not currently operating.
• 260 thousand tons of mineable Met coal in two seams (Elkhorn #1 and Lower Elkhorn).
• Another 1+ million tons accessible with additional lease.
• The owners hold the surface rights and minerals.
• Producing gas well on property
• Potential oil well drilling site.
• Asking $2 Million. Make an offer.
It's located just off of Hwy 80 at the town of Eastern, KY. That's it by the blue marker on the left. The marker on the right is the CSX Coal loading terminal at Spurlock, KY
View Coal Mine in a larger map